Everyone loves to be part of fairs and festivals, especially for food. You can also enjoy the live music, the fun carnival rides while you have your favorite food. Festival fairs are something which no one should miss as there are plenty of options to explore. The following are the best festival foods which you shouldn’t miss:
- Corn dog: this is one of the easiest foods which you can grab and eat while you might be waiting for a cold beverage or Ferris wheel. So, you can eat them while you move around the food festival.
- Kettle corn: it would be great if the kettle corn cooker is an old one with the cauldron that will make popcorn. It’s very light yet tasty.
- The fresh squeezed lemonade: it’s a must for all the festive outings. Its best healthy drinks which can flush out all the fried stuff that you had.
- Roasted corn: it’s another good food which you can eat any time. Everyone can have this roasted corn as it tastes yummy.
- Meat on sticks: this comes in various flavors and tastes amazing with all the sausage, kabobs, chicken etc. It’s all good to eat and you definitely can’t stop eating.
- Turkey legs: if you want to eat something like that of a caveman then the turkey legs are the best option to go for.
- Cotton candy: children definitely love the cotton candy that comes in various colors like pink and blue. Even adults can’t wait to have the cotton candy.
- Funnel cake: the funnel cake is a great option to go with, especially when you are looking forward to have a dessert. Depending on your interest you can also ask for the extra powdered sugar over the funnel cake.
- Caramel apples: everyone will finish the caramel that has been coated over the apple first and then eat the apple. Apples are coated with sweetened condensed milk, light corn syrup and brown sugar.
- 1 The deep -fried dessert: the deep- fried Oreos are definitely a great dessert that you should miss out when you visit a food festival.
If you are fond of trying out different foods then you should never miss out the food festivals that are organized every season. It’s the best place to visit along with your friends and family members and everyone will have some good time having their favorite foods